Shifted Plain Flour 200g
Baking Powder 2 tspn (6g)
Unsalted Butter 50g,
Salt 2g (If salted butter was used, Do Not add salt)
Plain yogurt 80g ( or 70g Milk)
1. 2 tpsn Cranberry
2. 2 tspn raisin
3. 2 tspn chocolate chips
1. Used food processor to blend in Part A ingredient.
Note: butter need to be cold. If no food processor, mix well with hand mixer.
2. Add in all the fluid in Part B and mix well. Do not over beat. Use about 30 sec to mix all ingredient by hand.
3. Add in optional flavor such as cranberry/raisin/chocolate chips if any.
4. Wrap the batter with clear wrap and store in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
To enjoy your scone:
5. Preheat oven to 200 C
6. Sprinkler some flour on batter. Do a triple fold for 3 times and role the batter flat at about 3 cm height.
7. Use a circle cookie cutter to cut out the batter and line on pan.
Note: If no cookie cutter, you may role the batter in silicon shape and cut at 3 cm thickness
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.